Monday, November 3, 2008

Athlete Spotlight: Paul Crout

At Fluid, we are proud of our athletes and proud to support them in their athletic challenges and endeavors as much as possible. Here is a shout out to Team Fluid athlete Paul Crout on his recent accomplishments! Paul's email to us this weekend:

----------
Hey, Just got back from the Xterra World Championships in Maui where I competed in a seriously brutal trail run. Conditions were HOT, Humid, and Steep. I did manage to finish 8th in my age group and I had a bottle of FLUID waiting for me at the finish line. Good thing too because I woke up the next morning and felt as if I hadn't run at all. Love the FLUID.

Attached is a picture of me at the finish.

Sincerely,
Paul Crout


----------

Great job Paul! Thank you for all your support of Fluid!

Cheers,

Rich, Dave, & all of Team Fluid

No comments: